ACE Motorsports Racing specializes in engineering, design, development, repair, maintenance, construction, technical, and physical support of sport, luxury, and racing vehicles.
Manager and Team Principal, Adam Cox, possesses over 30 years of experience in the racing and exotic automotive service industry, including 27 years as a factory trained and certified Ferrari technician. Adam’s vast business and international technical and racing experience with some of the rarest Ferrari and other exotic road and race cars in the world, from street to prototype to F1, makes him uniquely qualified to lead the ACE team.
Trained as a road and race technician at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy, Adam has also received factory training from Maserati, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Mercury Marine, MoTec, Bosch, and Sun Diagnostics.
• Service shop foreman for Ferrari of San Francisco, when it was the only factory owned and operated dealership in the world.
• Team Manager and Crew Chief for Ferrari of San Francisco’s Ferrari Challenge Race Team.
• Race Technician for Doyle-Risi Racing’s Ferrari 333SP Team, 1998 Le Mans LMP1 Champions and 1998 Manufacturer's Cup Winners in the IMSA/PSR Series.
• Exclusive Crew Chief and Race Technician for The Art Collection, Ferrari F50GT-1, as well as other extremely rare and exotic road and race cars in the collection.
• Crew Chief for Tiger Racing, specializing in vintage Italian & American race cars and the world’s first hand-controlled Ferrari race cars for handicapped drivers.
• Builder and Crew Chief of ACE Motorsports/PSC BMW M3 GT-2 race car. 2001 SCCA California Regional Champion.
• Manager and Crew Chief for APS Racing, specializing in Ferrari and other exotic race cars. Competitors in Lotus Challenge.
• Manager, Ferrari Service of Irvine.
• Owner/Operator of Ferrari Tech, specializing in service and repair of Ferrari road and race cars. Track support to HNW individuals and race teams.
• Builder: Pirelli World Challenge GTS spec. 2012 Ford Mustang BOSS 302S prototype race car. Car debuted at the 2010 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• 2011 Crew Chief for Tiger Racing’s 2012 Pirelli World Challenge GTS Ford Mustang BOSS 302S.
Driver: Paul Brown
• 2011 GTS Driver Champion, Team Champion, and Manufacturer’s Cup Winners.
• 2012 Crew Chief for Tiger Racing’s SCCA Pirelli World Challenge GTS racing team.
Driver: Justin Bell
Why you want to be on Team ACE:
ACE Motorsports Racing is about speed agility and great cars. We built this company for the greater good of the cars and friendly people who drive them with pride. Our company is here to help you achieve your automotive goals on the street, concourse field, autocross course or race track. We have a wonderful group of mechanics ready to take on any project. At ACE Motorsports Racing we strive to make dreams reality .
ACE is out at the track often, either racing or testing. If you are interested in joining us out there for some good times check out our race schedule!